The Upside of Uncertainty
A Guide to Finding Possibility in the Unknown
A science-backed guide for navigating and thriving through uncertainty—based on interviews and insights from world-renowned innovators, entrepreneurs, artists, and creatives.
- A bounty of tools and exercises so readers can build their uncertainty capabilities.
- Based on primary research of innovators, entrepreneurs, CEOs, and Nobel prize winners, as well as gamblers, paramedics, surfers, and artists.
- Translates fascinating research in psychology, creativity, innovation, and behavioral sciences for a lay audience.
- Great, inspirational stories from people who've transformed uncertainties into possibilities.
- Smart business readers; those who read books like Nudge or Originals.
- Innovators, entrepreneurs, creatives—anyone who wants to make better life and work. decisions and find new avenues for professional and personal growth.