My Revision Notes: City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate in Plumbing (8202-25)
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide that will guide you through the content and skills you need to succeed in the City & Guilds Level 2 Technical Certificate in Plumbing (8202).
- Plan your own revision and focus on the areas you need to revise with key content summaries and revision activities for every topic
- Understand key terms you will need for the exam with user-friendly definitions and a glossary
- Breakdown and apply scientific and mathematic principles with clear worked examples
- Use the exam tips to clarify key points and avoid making typical mistakes
- Test yourself with end-of-topic questions and answers and tick off each topic as you complete it
- Get ready for the exam with tips on approaching the paper, and sample exam questions
'A great idea and a great addition for the students. It is difficult enough to encourage the students to do their own notes for revision but the My Revision Notes book is a very good start to the process and a means to them using the guidance in preparing for their exams.'
-- Mike Line, Programme Manager Plumbing and Gas, Leicester College