Level 2 Health and Social Care: Core (for Wales)
For City & Guilds/WJEC
Anne-Marie Furse, Vicky Tibbott, Maria Ferreiro Peteiro
Support your teaching of the Level 2 Health and Social Care: Core (Qualifications Wales) with this brand-new textbook developed in partnership with City & Guilds and WJEC. Be guided by our experts Anne-Marie Furse, Maria Ferreiro Peteiro and Vicky Tibbott to ensure your students have a solid foundation of knowledge and skills necessary to be successful.
This accessible and course-specific textbook will cover the qualification's seven core units and will also prepare students for the externally marked MCQ exam and the internally marked scenario-based assessments.
- Begin each unit with an explanation of Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria linked to the specification to guarantee the required course content is delivered
- Introduce each topic in an accessible way with the short activities and topics for discussion
- Invite students to reflect on their own experiences and to do further research to develop their understanding and skills
- Contextualise their learning with case studies that explore real-life scenarios they may face, an utilise the subsequent questions to promote independent thinking
- Check their understanding with short questions at the end of topics and encourage further reading a research with links to useful websites