Japanese Style Plant & Leaf Projects (With 40 Projects and over 250 Photos)
Yukinobu Fujino, Yuji Miura, Hiroyuki Oka
Interior decorating just got a green thumb!
Harness the beauty of plants, leaves and foliage--green decor--in this unique collection of 40 nature projects that are fun, easy and inexpensive to make. Six of Japan's leading floral and plant designers offer a range of ideas to turn found and foraged materials into stunning arrangements and displays.
With these visionary stylists as your guides, a few materials you already have at home and easy-to-obtain tools, you'll be able to:
- Create charming glass-encased air plants and spoon-based succulents
- Weave, bend and stack palm fronds into eye-catching arrangements
- Style your own one-of-a-kind leaf fashion accessories, from corsages to bracelets
- Create living jewelry and one-of-a-kind plant handbags
- Make a signature leaf tapestry and leaf wrapping paper
- And much, much more!
This book features over 250 gorgeous photographs and straightforward, step-by-step instructions that show you how to turn your surroundings into a verdant showcase for nature's beauty.