Your Super Quick Guide to Learning Online
Janet E. Salmons
Learn how to successfully adapt to online remote learning with this super quick guide. Packed with pragmatic, applied tips on how to adjust to a digital learning experience, this handy resource will instil you with the confidence and know-how needed to succeed.
- Set up an effective workplace and stay motivated
- Work well with tutors and get the support you need
- Get the most out of different forms of learning, from lectures to field work
- Make the best use of materials, such as online databases and open-access content.
- Collaborate effectively with peers and create your best work.
An invaluable guide to get you through university cool, calm and in control!