Education and Childcare T Level: Assisting Teaching
Penny Tassoni, Louise Burnham, Janet King
Begin your path to a career in Education and Childcare with this T Level textbook that covers both the core content and the assisting teaching specialism content you will need to understand to be successful in your qualification.
Develop your understanding of the key principles, concepts, theories and skills that will give you a solid foundation of knowledge to support you during your industry placement.
Created in partnership with CACHE and written by highly respected authors Penny Tassoni, Louise Burnham and Janet King, you can feel confident relying on the insights and experience of these experts.
- Track and consolidate your learning using the learning outcomes at the beginning of every unit and Test Yourself questions throughout each unit
- Ensure you don't miss any important terminology with key terms highlighted and defined in context
- Contextualise your learning with case studies, reflection tasks and practice points
- Prepare for your examinations with knowledge-based practice questions
- Understand how to approach your assignments with practical tasks and model answers