Make Your Own Living Trust
Save your family time, money, and headaches
Unlike a will, a living trust lets your family bypass probate court—which saves everyone money, delay, and hassle. Whether you are single or part of a couple, Make Your Own Living Trust can help you make a living trust that’s valid in your state. Use this book to:
- decide whether a living trust is right for your family
- keep control over trust property while you live
- appoint someone to manage trust property, if needed
- name beneficiaries to inherit your assets
- set up property management for young beneficiaries, and
- learn how to transfer all types of assets to your trust, including real estate, stocks, jewelry, art, or business assets.
With Downloadable Forms - completely updated, this new edition provides all the forms and worksheets you need to create an individual or shared living trust and a basic will—available for download (details inside).
The legal forms in this book are not valid in Louisiana.