What To Do With Your Money When Crisis Hits
A Survival Guide
From pandemics to recessions, bear markets to energy crises, life is full of financial setbacks. The hard truth is that it’s not a matter of if there will be another economic downturn, but when. The important question to ask is this: how do you prevent a crisis from turning into a full-blown catastrophe?
Drawing on years of experience as an award-winning personal finance columnist, Michelle Singletary shares her expert advice for weathering a financial storm. In this book, she answers the most pressing questions that crop up when money suddenly becomes scarce, like:
- What bills need to be paid first?
- When is it right to dip into savings?
- What are the best ways to cut back on spending?
- How do you keep from panicking when the stock market is down?
- Is this “opportunity” a scam in disguise?