Take the stress out of studying with this students’ guide to time management and organization from the bestselling How to Study series.
In this essential guide, education expert Ron Fry helps students of all ages develop organizational techniques, streamline study time, and avoid the stress of disorderly spaces and rushed schedules. Get Organized also provides strategies for prioritizing tasks, avoiding time-trap activities and procrastination, and anticipating opportunities. You’ll learn how to make your study time efficient and effective by using simple time-management tips that are practical, flexible, and adaptable for your personal goals.
Get Organized features:
- Updated information on electronic and online planning tools
- Tips for creating ideal study environments
- Proven techniques for establishing effective lifelong organizational habits
- Advice on making monthly and daily calendars work for you
- Ideas for creating optimal project boards and to-do lists