A New Way of Living with the Wisdom of Your Akashic Records
Ashley Wood, Ben Wood
Live a soul-aligned life as you learn a new way of accessing the wisdom of your Akashic Records in this modern guide.
In every moment, you are receiving divine messages to help you align with your soul’s path—a path of spiritual evolution, soulful meaning, and universal love. These messages originate from the vast metaphysical library of your entire soul journey known as the Akashic Records.
With The Line, Ashley Wood, along with her creative collaborator Ben Wood, shares a new way of accessing your Akashic Records—one that is updated for the rapidly changing times we live in. Whereas past instruction in accessing the Akashic Records often involved layers of preparation and ceremony, through her channeling Ashley was shown how to receive immediate guidance by aligning with the frequency of your Line—an energetic connection with your soul’s Akashic Records.
Throughout The Line, Wood offers a wealth of tools, practices, and teachings channeled from a spiritual group of beings known as The Pinnacle, to help you activate your Line for clarity, guidance, and soul insight. You’ll discover:
• Simple breath and movement practices for activating your Line and connecting with your own Akashic Records
• How to turn on your intuition so you can receive, understand, and trust your messages—and then find the courage to act on them
• Guidance for managing your emotions and healing your wounds so you can commit to your soul’s growth and evolution
• Techniques for making multidimensional connections across your soul’s experiences in this life and beyond
• A wealth of exercises and journaling prompts to help you identify and align with your authentic gifts and purpose
When you learn to access and understand the wisdom held within your own Akashic Records, you’ll discover the key to fully expressing the truth of your wholeness, magnificence, and purpose in this lifetime—and, perhaps most importantly, you’ll learn how to truly and authentically love all of yourself.